The Viktor Kalabis and Zuzana Růžičková Endowment Fund presents the Kalabis100 project.
Join us in celebrating the hundredth birthday of the composer Viktor Kalabis!
We ask musicians and musicologists to send us proposals of projects that relate to the composer Viktor Kalabis (1923–2006), which are scheduled for implementation in the seasons of 2022/3 and 2023/4.
The project Kalabis100 is under the patronage of the pianist Ivo Kahánek, who recorded the Complete Piano Works of Viktor Kalabis. Thank you!
We would like to support projects such as:
- concerts with orchestral, chamber, choral or vocal music by Viktor Kalabis
- masterclasses on compositions by Viktor Kalabis
- musicological research focused on Viktor Kalabis, including bachelor and master theses
- journalistic texts about Viktor Kalabis
- any interesting projects that do not fit into the categories above
Send us your project applications by email using the appropriate form below. Don’t hesitate to contact us in case of any questions.
+420 732 680 638 (call Wed. 10–16 and Thu. 10–12 CET)